- Argola's fishing crew is taking you to a fishing expedition in traditional Dalmatian style
- Enjoying cold breakfast on board - prepared by our crew
- Learning traditional fishing techniques
- Pure relaxation and chillin' on board while waiting for the first catch
- You will be able to enjoy preparing dinner caught by yourself with your family and friends
- Take a light jacket with you
- You don't have to worry about the fishing equipment, since we have more than enough equipment prepared for your fishing day
- Some snacks and drinks are always welcomed on board
- Make sure you have enough sunscreen during the day
- Our crew is there for you during the day for any kind of questions or suggestions
- Bring your camera with you and take some memorable fishing photos
Imagine a day on the open sea, far away from the everyday routine, where you will have the opportunity to get a feeling for the local fisherman's life. No fog, no noise, no stress at all! That's right! We're about to take you to a fishing expedition in real, traditional Dalmatian style.
For this kind of trip we won't use a fancy speed boat, an echo-sounder or any other type of modern equipment, so you better roll up your sleeves and be prepared for a rough fight during the day!
This is the kind of experience where you will push yourself beyond your limits and we are there to learn you some of the techniques you won't be able to find in any kind of fishing guidebooks. You will have the opportunity to learn more about fishing knots, hooks, lines and what better way of learning it than by spending time with the local fisherman who spent his whole life right there on the sea. John Dory, Rockfish, Dentex and Mackerel are just some of the species we're about to start our fight with during the day.
We're taking you to the open sea and while you and the crew are on board, listening to the old fisherman about his life and experiences, you will surely start feeling more alive than ever. This is definitely a kind of day trip that will create some of the most exciting moments in your "fishing career".
And the best is yet to come! After a day spent on the sea you will be able to enjoy while preparing dinner with your family and friends - a dinner caught by yourself. Just go ahead - boat and float with us, since we're about to make some real traditional fishing happen.
price for private tour
|No. of guests||1 - 3||4 - 7||8 - 10||11 - 12||12+|
|Price||800 € / total||170 € / per person||150 € / per person||On request||On request|
Safety equipment, private boat, professional skipper, fishing equipment, fuel, insurance and drinks on board are included in the price.
book your excursion
Still looking for the perfect sea experience? Contact us directly and we will make you a tailored offer that meets all your needs.