- Passing under 3 bridges in the old Town of Trogir
- Cruising with the traditional vessel called Gajeta
- Learning more about the history of the town
- The tour starts every 15 minutes, so you can join us whenever you feel like it
- Feel free to ask the skipper anything you ever wanted to know about the old town and its history
If you want to make an experience which won't take a lot of your well deserved holiday time, than you're surely on the right place! Passing under 3 bridges while cruising around the Old Town of Trogir is something you should definitely put on your "to-do" list.
The story goes back to 1968 when the traditional fishing vessel called Gajeta was originally built and was a big part of the everyday life. We took this family heritage under our wing with one main goal - to give the boat a second life.
Our short but sweet cruise takes places every day, starting every 15 minutes, so there's no need to rush! Join us whenever you feel like it and become a part of a getaway in real traditional style.
Per person: 6 €
Cruise with the traditional vessel Gajeta, professional skipper and fuel are included in the price.
book your excursion
Still looking for the perfect sea experience? Contact us directly and we will make you a tailored offer that meets all your needs.