- Amazing views while passing by the old town of Trogir
- Swimming and snorkeling tima at famous Blue Lagoon
- Visiting the small town of Maslinica and its natural harbor
- Sightseeing and coffee pause in one of the local's favorite hang out places
- Swimming time in some of the hidden corners and bays
- Sunscreen is a must-have during the day
- Take your flip flops and a light jacket with you
- Discovering the underwater world is more fun with snorkeling equipment
- Bring some snacks and drinks on board
- Don't forget your camera and capture amazing moments during the day
Key words: unique islands, unexplored bays and crystal clear waters. We have prepared a perfect combination of popular destinations fulfilled with less known places which will make every minute of your sea experience worth.
From our dock in Trogir or the seaside promenade in Split, we will gently head towards the Split and Trogir island archipelago. As our boat slowly passes by the historical walls of the old town of Trogir, you will have the opportunity to capture amazing views of the UNESCO city.
Our escape of life's daily demands takes us further to famous Lagoon Krknjasi, commonly known as the Blue Lagoon. Hidden between Veli Krnjas and Mali Krknjas islets, this is one of the places that will make you appreciate the unique beauty of Dalmatian coast even more. And when it comes to discovering the underwater world, there is no better place to let your thought go and to become a part of the stunning nature around you.
Our next destination is reserved for all history lovers, since we are taking you to the charming streets of fisherman's village Maslinica on island of Solta. You will have plenty of time for sightseeing and walking through idyllic Maslinica harbor.
Since we want to make the best of our boating time, we will use the opportunity for some additional sun and sea activities. It is time to reward yourself with another dose of pure relaxation in some of the hidden and unexplored corners of Dalmatia that will easily awake the summerholic in you.
Per person: 60 €
Safety equipment, professional skipper, bottled water, snorkeling gear and insurance are included in the price.
book your excursion
Still looking for the perfect sea experience? Contact us directly and we will make you a tailored offer that meets all your needs.