- Cruising in the direction of Kornati Archipelago
- Coffee break on the peaceful island Kaprije
- Reaching one of the stunning bays called Piskera
- Snorkeling and swimming time
- Heading to Island Mana, well known for its ancient architectural heritage
- Upon request - lunch pause
- Swimming pause - whenever you feel like it!
- Anchoring at Veli Kornat - the biggest of the Kornati Islands
- Don't forget to take your sunscreen
- A light jacket will make you feel more comfortable
- Exploring the underwater world is more fun with snorekling equipment
- Take your camera and make some memorable photos
- Don't forget your swimsuits
- You can always take some drinks and snacks on board
- Let your skipper know whenever you want to make a lunch or swimming pause during the day
In today's world, it is almost impossible to find a harsh environment, almost devoid of life and we are using the day to take you to one. Round 90 islands, islets and rocks create a natural phenomena and are a unique retreat. Sounds interesting? We can promise you one thing - after you enjoy a spectacular cruise along the Kornati islands, you will simply want to see all of them!
Just before we get in touch with the Kornati Archipelago, we are taking you to a small island called Kaprije. This peaceful village could be easily described as a place trapped in the past, far away from the modern world. And this kind of peace and privacy is needed for a perfect start to your day. It's time to put your sunglasses on and to turn your thoughts off, since we are ready to enjoy our first coffee break.
Whether you are a sun and sea kind of person or you like to wake up your Robinson Crusoe side of you every now and then, you will have plenty of time to do both. Our next destination is one of the stunning bays called Piskera. An inhabited place which hides only few local fishermen's houses, unexplored landmarks and stunning bays.
As we have promised a unique experience during the day, we've prepared another special treat for you. We are taking you to another island of the Archipelago - island Mana. Core beauty well known for its ancient architectural heritage will make you appreciate the less touristy side of Dalmatia.
Just before we make our way back home, we're taking you to the village Vrulje on the biggest of all Kornati Islands – Veli Kornat. The specific lifestyle of the few people who are still occasionally living on the island and their connection to the nature is something you won't easily find anywhere else.
It is finally time to experience your holiday from a completely different perspective, since the rough environment and unique natural beauty will easily awake the adventurer and summerholic in you!
price for private tour
|No. of guests||1 - 3||4 - 7||8 - 10||11 - 12||12+|
|Price||950 € / total||200 € / per person||180 € / per person||On request||On request|
Safety equipment, private boat, professional skipper, fuel and insurance are included in the price. Tickets for National Park Kornati is not included in the prices.
book your excursion
Still looking for the perfect sea experience? Contact us directly and we will make you a tailored offer that meets all your needs.