- Visiting the small town of Milna and its natural harbor
- Sightseeing and coffee pause in one of the local's favorite hang out places
- Passing by the bluefin tuna farm
- Anchoring in Smrka Bay and entering the military tunnel
- Upon request - we are taking you to the ancient Blaca hermitage
- A special treat for all Dalmatian food lovers - lunch pause in a traditional tavern
- Cruising and passing by hidden bays and amazing vineyards while going in the direction of Old Town Bol
- Swimming time at the multiply awarded Zlatni rat beach
- Snacks and drinks are always welcomed on board
- Don't forget your sunscreen
- Take a light jacket with you
- For the ones who decide to visit the Blaca hermitage - take your sneakers with you. The walk will be more comfortable
- Your camera is a "must have" during the day
- If you are a watersports lover - make sure to let us know and book some watersports equipment for the day
Locals call it the continental island, we call it divine. We are taking you to the third largest Adriatic island - island Brac. You've probably heard about Zlatni rat (Golden Cape) beach, one of the most popular beaches in Europe. This is just one of the "wow" places you're about to see during the day, since our plan is to show you all the amazing locations that often don't get enough spotlight. Just the fact that you'll have the opportunity to spend the day in a little less "touristy" and more local way gives a completely new and fresh holiday experience.
In the early morning hours we will sail towards the bay of Milna, which is known for having one of the best and most interesting natural harbors. A perfect place for sightseeing and photography.
Our next two stops are reserved for history lovers. We are taking you inside a former military tunnel. Once an important military spot, today a local fisherman's corner, this place tells its own unique story.
For the really tough ones who are looking for some extra adventure, we have prepared a special treat. Upon request, we are taking you to the Blaca hermitage. The approx. one hour walk and effort to get there is definitely worth it – this completely isolated monastery and once a world-wide known astronomic observatory will take you far back to the 16th century. A pure touch of ancient history, completely hidden from today's way of living.
You can sum up the whole story about island Brac in two terms: unexplored bays and amazing vineyards. And we are there to show you both! From the village of Murvice to our final destination – town of Bol, you will have plenty of time to relax, swim or simply to enjoy in a glass of some of the must-try wines during our lunch break.
You still need a great place for a "check in" for your social media? There's no better place than the beach that basically won every single award in all possible categories. As promised, we are taking you to Zlatni rat beach. It's time to put your sunscreen on and to enjoy the rest of your day while getting plenty of vitamin sea!
price for private tour
|No. of guests||1 - 3||4 - 7||8 - 10||11 - 12||12+|
|Price||500 € / total||105 € / per person||80 € / per person||75 € / per person||On request|
Special price available*
*For more information and special offer options please contact us through booking form.
Safety equipment, private boat, professional skipper, fuel and insurance are included in the price.
book your excursion
Still looking for the perfect sea experience? Contact us directly and we will make you a tailored offer that meets all your needs.