- Spending the evening hours on the open sea with Argola's fishing crew
- Learning how to use the pescafondo (a jig that looks like a small fish)
- Relaxation on board while waiting for the first catch
- Enjoying the winning and dinning time while our crew prepares the catch of the day for you
- Take some warm clothes with you
- Snacks and drinks are always a great idea
- It's the ideal opportunity to make take some great photos, so don't forget your camera
- If you have any kind of questions ,feel free to ask our crew. They're there for you!
When the hectic summer season comes to a close, the biggest occupation of the local fishermen is squid fishing. Early and late summer is the best time for catching these tasty little sea creatures. And we want to turn your experience into a personal story worth sharing.
One of the great things about squid fishing is that it's really not complicated, so you can prepare yourself for some relaxation time and for a calm evening on the sea. As you spend your time on board with the crew and the sun slowly goes down while feeling the light breeze over your skin, you will easily understand why the local fishermen cherish this activity so much.
Our adventure will begin about an hour before sunset and we will make our way to the best place for our "squid mission". As we find a perfect place near some rocky terrain close to the capes in shallow se, we'll stop our boat and drop the pescafondo - a jig that looks like a small fish. The only thing left is to wait and enjoy until an unsuspecting squid jumps onto the pescafondo with its tentacles. That's the moment when the excitement kicks in. You have to pull your jig up and be careful since the squid's only defense is shooting ink at its predators. A perfect moment to use all of your new learned squid fishing skills!
As we want to make the best of our evening adventure, you'll have the opportunity to write your own fishing story, from the beginning to the end. And there is definitely no better way to end the evening than to relax with a glass of wine while listening to the sound of fire beneath the squid as your fishing crew prepares it on a home made barbecue in the traditional dalmatian way.
price for private tour
|No. of guests||1 - 3||4 - 7||8 - 10||11 - 12||12+|
|Price||400 € / total||100 € / per person||90 € / per person||On request||On request|
Safety equipment, private boat, professional skipper, fishing equipment, fuel, insurance and drinks on board are included in the price.
book your excursion
Still looking for the perfect sea experience? Contact us directly and we will make you a tailored offer that meets all your needs.