- Cruising in direction of harbor Milna on island Brac
- Time for walking and sightseing
- Coffee pause in one of the popular local Café Bars
- Swimming and sunbathing time on stunning Paklinski Islands
- Visiting Hvar Town - time for sightseeing and for all water-related fun activities
- Make sure to take your snorkeling equipment with you and discover the underwater world during the day
- Bring your sunscreen with you
- A light jacket is always a good idea
- Take your camera and make some memorable photos during the day
- Let your skipper know whenever you're ready to have a lunch or swimming pause
As we want to make the best of your day tour, we're using the opportunity to take you to few more „must see“ destinations before visiting famous Hvar Town. Rated among the “Top 10” island destinations in the world, with over 260 days a year of sunshine, Hvar is known as the sunniest of all Croatian islands and is definitely one of the most popular ones.
One of the things you need to do while your holiday in Croatia, is to learn how to enjoy in a much loved ritual among Dalmatian people – drinking coffee and chillin'. And what better way to try it out than in on of the local Café Bars in small village – harbor Milna on island of Brac. You will surely learn to appreciate the simplicity of it.
Our next destination is a special threat for the ones looking forward to getting the perfect summer tan. Swimming, sunbathing and relaxation - we are taking you to stunning Paklinski islands - a chain of wooded isles which stretch out immediately in front of Hvar Town.
As a great day can not end without its highlight, we've saved the best part for last. Hvar Town will seduce you with its historical beauty, landmarks, attractive architecture and beaches. Snorkeling, swimming, diving or any other water-related fun activity gets a completely new way of experiencing it, since the island is among the places with the clearest waters in the world. Get up, stand up – it's time for a sunny getaway!
price for private tour
|No. of guests||1 - 3||4 - 7||8 - 10||11 - 12||12+|
|Price||500 € / total||105 € / per person||80 € / per person||75 € / per person||On request|
Special price available*
*For more information and special offer options please contact us through booking form.
Safety equipment, private boat, professional skipper, fuel and insurance are included in the price.
book your excursion
Still looking for the perfect sea experience? Contact us directly and we will make you a tailored offer that meets all your needs.