- Snorkeling and swimming time at famous Blue Lagoon
- Lunch pause - upon request, our skipper will suggest some fantastic restaurants
- Cruising around and enjoying a stunning view of the nereby islands
- Time for exploring charming streets of the UNSECO-listed town of Trogir
- Snorkeling equipment is a "must have" during the day
- To feel more comfortable during the day - take a light jacket with you
- Take enough sunscreen with you
- Don't forget to take some great photos with your family and friends during the day
One of the most popular places of Dalmatian coast, commonly known as the Blue Lagoon and the bouquet of islets in the Trogir archipelago are one of those places you definitely need to put on your bucket list. If you're not interested in long rides to our final destinations and you want to make the best out of your holiday time, then jump in and prepare yourself for a day of pure relaxation and underwater amusement.
From our designated meeting point, we set sail in the early morning hours in the direction of the famous the lagoon, hidden between Veli and Mali Krknjas islets. Unspoiled natural beauty and crystal clear waters are the perfect words for describing a place that will make you appreciate the underwater world around you even more. Snorkeling, diving and all watersport activities in the crystal clear waters will definitely get your positive summer mode on again!
After our exploration, it is time for some additional relaxation. And what is a day spend on the sea without some traditional wining and dining? Nothing can be compared to the real, traditional Dalmatian cuisine and what better way to enjoy it than by trying out domestic meals in one of the fantastic local restaurants. Upon request, we are making a lunch pause where you will have plenty of time to enjoy in a unique food experience.
Before we make our way back home, we will take you to the UNESCO- listed town of Trogir where you will have enough time to explore charming streets, tiny yards and the unique architecture of the old town. And there is no better way for completing our journey than in the old town where all is about amusement, fun and sun.
Per person: 65 €
Safety equipment, professional skipper, bottled water, snorkeling gear and insurance are included in the price.
book your excursion
Still looking for the perfect sea experience? Contact us directly and we will make you a tailored offer that meets all your needs.