- Snorkeling and swimming time at famous Blue Lagoon
- Sightseeing and coffee pause in Maslinica (island Solta)
- Swimming pause in Tatinja Bay
- Lunch pause - upon request, our skipper will suggest some fantastic restaurants
- Cruising around and discovering hidden beaches and bays around the island
- Swimming pause whenever you feel like it
- Visiting the oldest port Stomorska on island Solta
- Take some drinks and snacks on board
- Snorkeling equipment is a "must have" during the day
- Let your skipper know when you would like to have lunch or swimming pause
- To feel more comfortable during the day - take a light jacket with you
- Take enough sunscreen with you
- Don't forget to take some great photos with your family and friends during the day
If you are seeking for a combination of popular destinations fulfilled with some less known places worth visiting, then this tour might be just the right thing for you. Popular beaches combined with rustic villages will surely become a high priority on your holiday „to-do“ list.
Key words: unspoiled natural beauty, unique landscape and crystal clear waters. We are taking you to famous lagoon Krknjasi, more commonly known as the Blue Lagoon. Hidden between the Veli Krknjas and Mali Krknjas islets, this is a place you simply need to visit if you are a watersport lover or simply a sea addict. Fun and enjoyment - guaranteed!
Our escape of life's daily demands takes us further to idyllic Maslinica Harbor on Solta Island. Charming streets and interesting architecture will make you appreciate every single minute of your walk.
Since every day needs a good lunch break, we will drop our anchor in Tatinja Bay. Undoubtedly, there is nothing like domestic Dalmatian meals, so you better prepare yourself for some amazing traditional wining and dining.
After lunch, we will use the time to discover few more hidden beaches and bays around the island. It's time to take your flip flops and sunglasses off, since we're about to discover the underwater world of the island.
To finish the day on a happy note, we're taking you to Solta's oldest port – Stomorska. Stone captain's houses, unique alleys , tiny yards and gardens are just some of the beauties which will keep your mind only on one thing at the end of the day: to come back again. The sooner the better.
price for private tour
|No. of guests||1 - 3||4 - 7||8 - 10||11 - 12||12+|
|Price||450 € / total||100 € / per person||75 € / per person||65 € / per person||On request|
Safety equipment, private boat, professional skipper, fuel and insurance are included in the price.
book your excursion
Still looking for the perfect sea experience? Contact us directly and we will make you a tailored offer that meets all your needs.