- Spending a day at the open sea with Argola's fishing crew
- Learning more about big game fishing techniques like trolling, driffting and jigging
- A real adrenaline rush during your "fight" with your catch
- After a rough day on the sea you will be able to enjoy while preparing dinner with your family and friends - a dinner caught by yourself
- Take enough sunscreen with you
- We are there to provide the needed fishing equipment, but if you prefer yours, you can always use it during the day
- Take a light jacket with you
- Bring your camera and make some memorable photos during the day
- You don't have to worry about your lunch, since everything will be prepared for you
Whether you're just a beginner or an experienced fisherman, we are there to take you to a real fishing expedition. It's time to put your swimsuits to the side and awake the adventurer in you, since we're about to make you a part of the rough fisherman's life.
We are there to show you some of the most popular fishing techniques, like trolling, drifting and jigging. As every experienced fisherman always has his main targets, the ones reserved for this day are some of the fierce fighters due to their weight and are well known under the names Bluefin Tuna, Amberjack, Swordfish and Shark.
Our main goal is to prepare you for your first big catch, so you better be ready for a real fight! Since it always takes some time until some of our "heavy friends" pull the rod, we will enjoy and spend our time while catching some smaller typical fishes of the Adriatic Sea like Mackerel, John Dory and Red Snapper.
Whether you have done this a million times before, or if this is your first fishing experience, the adrenaline rush remains the same, so you better prepare yourself for some pulse raising and excitement on highest possible level.
We are there to provide the needed fishing equipment, rods and reels. And what's your assignment for the day? We had few things in mind: relax, enjoy and put your fisherman's hat on. It's about time that you start feeling like a true Captain!
price for private tour
|No. of guests||1 - 3||4 - 7||8 - 10||11 - 12||12+|
|Price||990 € / total||270 € / per person||On request||On request||On request|
Boat, professional skipper, fishing equipment, fuel and breakfast on board are included in the price.
book your excursion
Still looking for the perfect sea experience? Contact us directly and we will make you a tailored offer that meets all your needs.