MINGOLLA BRAVA 22
MINGOLLA BRAVA 22
- 12V car type socket
- Anchor light
- Bilge pump electric
- Boat documents
- Cockpit lights
- Cockpit loudspeaker
- Depthfinder/Fishfinder - Lowrance Elite 5
- Digital onboard computer (Engine data)
- Digital speedometer (SmartCraft)
- Digital tachometer (SmartCraft)
- Electricity 12V
- GPS/Chartplotter - Lowrance Elite 5
- Main power switch
- Navigation lights
- No. of batteries - 1
- Paper seacharts
- VHF Radio - Northstar Explorer 710
- Bimini top
- Boat hook
- Bow anchor
- Cockpit table
- Complete mooring equipment
- Console cover
- Deck shower
- Fittings and stainless steel handrails
- Sundeck cushions
- Swim ladder
- Complete safety equipment
- Distress signals
- Distress torches
- Emergency flashlight
- Fog horn
- Killswitch (safety lanyard)
- Life jackets
- Life jackets for children
- Life ring
- Medicine chest
- Portable fire extinguisher
- Radio/USB slot
- Renter must possess and present a valid boating permit together with an acceptable form of photo ID (i.e. national ID card, passport, or driver’s license).
- Multi day rentals span from 09:00 on the first day until 18:00 on the last day of the rental period. Daily rentals span from 09:00 - 18:00.
- Boats may be chartered bareboat or with a qualified skipper. Skipper service is not included in the price of the rental.
- The rental fee does not include fuel expense. The vessel is provided with a full tank of fuel and must be returned accordingly. Or, if you prefer, our staff may be called upon to fill the tank for you when you arrive.
- In addition to the rental fee, each charter requires a security deposit depending on the length of time and the vessel type / value. This deposit will be returned at the expiry of the lease contingent upon the vessel being returned as received, with its associated equipment intact - in the same condition that it was found - at the beginning of the rental period.
- All vessels are full kasko insured. Passengers are insured up to the maximum number of permitted passengers allowed on the chartered vessel.
|Engine||Mercury EFI FourStroke 150 HP|
|Max. Speed||41 MPH|
|Fuel Tank||120 l|
|Fresh water tank||80 l|
Mingolla Brava 22 is an unique boat built to last and handle everything you throw at it. It is highly adaptable boat with which you can enjoy different boating activities like coastal trips, family cruising, water sports and alternating fishing. This is ideal boat for a family day on the water cruising the beautiful middle dalmatian archipelago.
The high freeboard results in high sides to the deck, which is ideal for keeping children safely where they should be in the boat. Its features a large deep cockpit, central console with a comfortable sun deck in a front and wide deck walkway to port. It is also fitted with a bench seat at the stern which has a storage beneath and is capable of seating three large adults.
This Italian day-cruiser offers you a maximum space on water and you will enjoy unforgettable moments at sea. Brava 22 is equipped with a Mercury EFI 150HP, an outboard engine that will deliver you an amazing driving experience with best fuel efficiently, superior reliability and the smoothest ride ever.
Navigation & tehnical equipment
Interior & other equipment
|01.01. - 25.05.2021.890 €||26.05. - 19.06.2021.1090 €||20.06. - 30.06.2021.1190 €||01.07. - 31.08.2021.1490 €||01.09. - 15.09.2021.1190 €||16.09. - 30.09.2021.1090 €||01.10. - 31.12.2021.890 €||Deposit1000 €|
|01.01. - 09.06.2021.200 €||10.06. - 21.06.2021.220 €||22.06. - 06.09.2021.260 €||07.09. - 20.09.2021.220 €||21.09. - 31.12.2021.200 €||Deposit1000 €|
book this boat
Contact us to check availability, get detailed description of the boat and the best price for the selected dates.