- 12V car type socket
- Anchor light
- Automatic bilge pump
- Bilge pump electric
- Boat documents
- Cockpit loudspeaker
- Depth finder
- Depthfinder/Fishfinder- Lowrance HDS 7
- Digital onboard computer (Engine data)
- Digital speedometer (SmartCraft)
- Digital tachometer (SmartCraft)
- DTS - Digital Throttle & Shift
- Electricity 12V
- GPS/Chartplotter- Lowrance HDS 7
- Main power switch
- Navigation lights
- No. of batteries - 2
- Paper seacharts
- VesselView (SmartCraft) engine display
- Bimini top
- Boat hook
- Bow anchor
- Cockpit table
- Complete mooring equipment
- Console cover
- Deck shower
- Fishing rod holders
- Fittings and stainless steel handrails
- Sundeck cushions
- Swim ladder
- Swim platform
- Complete safety equipment
- Distress signals
- Distress torches
- Emergency flashlight
- Fog horn
- Killswitch (safety lanyard)
- Life jackets
- Life jackets for children
- Life ring
- Medicine chest
- Portable fire extinguisher
- Radio/CD/MP3 player
- Renter must possess and present a valid boating permit together with an acceptable form of photo ID (i.e. national ID card, passport, or driver’s license).
- Multi day rentals span from 09:00 on the first day until 18:00 on the last day of the rental period. Daily rentals span from 09:00 - 18:00.
- Boats may be chartered bareboat or with a qualified skipper. Skipper service is not included in the price of the rental.
- The rental fee does not include fuel expense. The vessel is provided with a full tank of fuel and must be returned accordingly. Or, if you prefer, our staff may be called upon to fill the tank for you when you arrive.
- In addition to the rental fee, each charter requires a security deposit depending on the length of time and the vessel type / value. This deposit will be returned at the expiry of the lease contingent upon the vessel being returned as received, with its associated equipment intact - in the same condition that it was found - at the beginning of the rental period.
- All vessels are full kasko insured. Passengers are insured up to the maximum number of permitted passengers allowed on the chartered vessel.
|Engine||Mercury Verado FourStroke 150 HP|
|Max. Speed||41 MPH|
|Fuel Tank||150 l|
|Fresh water tank||80 l|
When it ’s time to bring the family along, the Lomac is happy to accommodate you with plenty of comfortable seating and generous internal space. If fishing is your passion, and you also want the qualities of the boat to go to sea, the Lomac 660 is the boat for you. First in a new series dedicated exclusively to fishing. Numerous rod holders on board. For storing fishing rods then there are 4 fixed rod holders around the bow seat, plus another two aft. The special diagonal profile of the bottom makes it convenient guide riders of all sizes, leaning on the leaning post made on the rear structure.
The layout of the deck of the Lomac is characterized by a large frontal space. At the stern position there is a comfortable bench seat for three persons . The position of the driver, slightly offset, is excellent. A vertical partition between the cab and the crossbar prevents water from entering. Proof of Lomac's diligence to the details, some bar holders are equipped with a small flexible to refuse the water overflow on the outside. It reaches 41 knots of maximum speed with a Mercury Verado 150 HP FourStroke .
Navigation & tehnical equipment
Interior & other equipment
|01.01. - 25.05.2020.790 €||26.05. - 19.06.2020.960 €||20.06. - 30.06.2020.1050 €||01.07. - 31.08.2020.1390 €||01.09. - 15.09.2020.1050 €||16.09. - 30.09.2020.960 €||01.10. - 31.12.2020.790 €||Deposit1000 €|
|01.01. - 09.06.2020.200 €||09.06. - 21.06.2020.220 €||22.06. - 06.09.2020.260 €||07.09. - 20.09.2020.220 €||21.09. - 31.12.2020.200 €||Deposit1000 €|
book this boat
Contact us to check availability, get detailed description of the boat and the best price for the selected dates.