JEANNEAU CAP CAMARAT 7.5 CC
JEANNEAU CAP CAMARAT 7.5 CC
- 12V lighter-style socket
- Anchor light
- Bilge pump manual
- Cockpit lights
- Digital onboard computer (Engine data)
- DTS - Digital Throttle & Shift
- Electricity 12V
- Main power switch
- Navigation lights
- No. of batteries - 2
- Paper seacharts
- USB charging socket
- VHF Radio
- Anchor electric winch
- Bimini top
- Boat hook
- Bow anchor
- Cockpit ambient lights
- Cockpit table
- Complete mooring equipment
- Deck shower
- Fishing rod holders
- Spare anchor
- Sundeck cushions
- Swim ladder
- Water sports tow hook
- Distress torches
- Emergency flashlight
- Fog horn
- Killswitch (safety lanyard)
- Life jackets
- Life jackets for children
- Life ring
- Medicine chest
- Portable fire extinguisher
- Additional 12V car type socket in cabin
- Interior lighting
- No. of cabins - 1
- USB charger socket in the cabin
- Renter must possess and present a valid boating permit together with an acceptable form of photo ID (i.e. national ID card, passport, or driver’s license).
- Multi day rentals span from 09:00 on the first day until 18:00 on the last day of the rental period. Daily rentals span from 09:00 - 18:00.
- Boats may be chartered bareboat or with a qualified skipper. Skipper service is not included in the price of the rental.
- The rental fee does not include fuel expense. The vessel is provided with a full tank of fuel and must be returned accordingly. Or, if you prefer, our staff may be called upon to fill the tank for you when you arrive.
- In addition to the rental fee, each charter requires a security deposit depending on the length of time and the vessel type / value. This deposit will be returned at the expiry of the lease contingent upon the vessel being returned as received, with its associated equipment intact - in the same condition that it was found - at the beginning of the rental period.
- All vessels are full kasko insured. Passengers are insured up to the maximum number of permitted passengers allowed on the chartered vessel.
|Engine||Yamaha fourstroke 300 HP|
|Max. Speed||48 MPH|
|Fuel Tank||280 l|
|Fresh water tank||80 l|
Spend a nice day on our Jeanneau 7.5 CC. Explore the most beautiful bays in the central part of Dalmatia, or use the boat for pleasure and fun on the water!
Jeanneau 7.5 CC comes equipped with a powerful Yamaha 300HP out border for an amazing driving experience with moderate fuel consumption, in the same time.
With its tapered V-shaped hull, its excellent handling at sea is ideal for water skiing, fishing or cruising.
A space designed entirely for relaxation, the forward cockpit safely accommodates family members or guests, and can be transformed into a large sundeck. Each moment spent aboard is pure pleasure!
Our Jeanneau 7.5 CC comes as a day cruiser, with a large, distinctive center console - "Fishing" Look console, with perfect ergonomics and grip. With her sliding central seating, the aft cockpit is spacious and inviting, even when the engine is up.
Sport fishermen will love this console because of the optimized use of space and freedom of movement. Tour riders will appreciate it because of its sleek design and the performance and comfort boaters because of its approved hull. Jeanneau 7.5 CC provides fun for all!
Navigation & tehnical equipment
Interior & other equipment
|01.01. - 25.05.2022.1290 €||26.05. - 19.06.2022.1390 €||20.06. - 30.06.2022.1690 €||01.07. - 19.07.2022.2190 €||20.07. - 20.08.2022.2630 €||21.08. - 31.08.2022.2190 €||01.09. - 15.09.2022.1690 €||16.09. - 30.09.2022.1390 €||01.10. - 31.12.2022.1290 €||Deposit1000 €|
|01.01. - 09.06.2022.250 €||10.06. - 21.06.2022.300 €||22.06. - 19.07.2022.380 €||20.07. - 20.08.2022.455 €||21.08. - 06.09.2022.380 €||07.09. - 20.09.2022.300 €||21.09. - 31.12.2022.250 €||Deposit1000 €|
book this boat
Contact us to check availability, get detailed description of the boat and the best price for the selected dates.